Disclaimer: NJBC is NOT hiring. We are NOT offering employment positions. The below is information regarding lactation/breastfeeding positions in New Jersey.
Lactation Related Positions in NJ
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (JSUMC) is recruiting for two RN/IBCLC positions, a full-time day and a full-time night position. We have a strong lactation department with great administrative support and we are looking for RN candidates with a passion for breastfeeding who will serve as clinical nurse leaders and educators. JSUMC is located in Neptune, NJ, and is a recognized Baby-Friendly Hospital. As a regional Level III perinatal hospital, our goal is to provide care that protects, supports, and promotes breastfeeding for our community, improving health outcomes for women and children. For more information: email Cassandra.Leahy@HMHN.org
- Lactation Consultant for Gateway CAP WIC (Camden County Offices). Interested, have questions, or want to apply please email email@example.com or call at 609-805-8539. View full listing with responsibilities/educational requirement/etc. here.
- RWJUH in New Brunswick IBCLC job listing: https://www.linkup.com/details/09f3e96481d8d6b42:bed6fe8626e3e90
- Part time lactation consultant at Plainfield WIC Program: https://plainfieldnj.gov/cms.aspx?page_id=357&page_name=Employment
- North Hudson Community Action Program WIC is hiring a Breastfeeding Coordinator.
NJBC is looking for volunteers and interns!
Seeking interns and volunteers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.