Disclaimer: NJBC is NOT hiring. We are NOT offering employment positions. Below is information regarding lactation/breastfeeding positions in New Jersey.
The Perinatal Health Equity Initiative is hiring!
NJBC is looking for volunteers and interns!
Lactation Related Positions in NJ
- New Jersey WIC is looking for a statewide WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator. The position is full time. and entails defining, promoting and otherwise providing breastfeeding consultative services to the public and to WIC local agencies. For more information and how to submit an application: https://nj.gov/health/hr/hlthnov/documents/nov094-22.pdf
Jersey Shore University Medical Center (JSUMC) is recruiting for two RN/IBCLC positions, a full-time day and a full-time night position. We have a strong lactation department with great administrative support and we are looking for RN candidates with a passion for breastfeeding who will serve as clinical nurse leaders and educators. JSUMC is located in Neptune, NJ, and is a recognized Baby-Friendly Hospital. As a regional Level III perinatal hospital, our goal is to provide care that protects, supports, and promotes breastfeeding for our community, improving health outcomes for women and children. For more information: email Cassandra.Leahy@HMHN.org
Virtua Health in Voorhees has a level 2 per diem RN Lactation consultant position available. Shift is 1p-9p. It requires 13 shifts in 6 weeks and 1 weekend. The weekend can be split. The position requires 1 winter holiday also. Apply at: https://www.virtuacareers.com/job/voorhees-township/registered-nurse-rn-per-diem-level-2-lactation-consultant/1234/21748822816
- Lactation Consultant for Gateway CAP WIC (Camden County Offices). Interested, have questions, or want to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 609-805-8539. View full listing with responsibilities/educational requirement/etc. here.
- RWJUH in New Brunswick IBCLC job listing: https://www.linkup.com/details/09f3e96481d8d6b42:bed6fe8626e3e90
- Part time lactation consultant at Plainfield WIC Program: https://plainfieldnj.gov/cms.aspx?page_id=357&page_name=Employment
- North Hudson Community Action Program WIC is hiring a Breastfeeding Coordinator.